Saturday, 5 January 2013

Dungeons and Drawings

...OK more like digital paintings. So I haven't blogged for ages (man the time's I've read that in a post) I've been very busy and kinda down so to cheer myself up I have been painting some DnD subjects in the sort-of-not-quite style of Wayne Reynolds whom I think is brilliant. I used to consider the 'rim-light-on-everything' look a kind of cheat lighting to make the silhouettes pop but Reynolds makes it look beautiful and if its good enough for him, its good enough for me. Also, I went overboard with detail which I don't do much any more so that made a change too. Anyway, Happy New Year!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete